- Oct 21, 2022
Manley has an exceptional opportunity for a driven and eager Site Engineer to join our team.
The projects are in the range of €0.5m to €10m and would suit a Engineer interested in progressing their career.
- The day to day setting out on site
- Delivery of a quality product on site
- Ensure all EHS&Q systems are adhered
- Ensure that the drawing, designs details and specification are fully adhered to on site
- Onsite information management from specification, designs drawings and design issues.
- Engaging with design teams to overcome any problems or issues that arise in the course of construction
- Liaising and support Site Management to ensure the smooth running and management of the project
- Coordinate with the local authorities
- Material quality management
- Assist site management and opportunity to advance to site management
- Prepare reports as required
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
Suitable candidates should have:
- Residential Experience is essential
- Degree qualified in Construction / Engineering
- Be able to communicate well
- Have excellent attention to detail, technical knowledge and practices along with excellent problem-solving skills
- Have clear understanding of current regulations both construction and health and safety
- A full clean European driver’s license (or be progressing to obtaining licence)
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent numeracy and computer skills
- Professional presence, dress and demeanour
Salary: Negotiable. and will include Suitable benefits and package.
All CV details can be posted / e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org