Portfolio: Healthcare: St. Joseph's Day Hospital
- Springdale Road, Raheny, Dublin
- Beaumont Hospital Foundation
- Project Architect:
- O’Briain Beary Architects
- Structural Engineer :
- Barret O’Mahony
- Services Engineer :
- Ethos Engineering
- 2015 Healthcare Building of the Year(The Irish Buildings & Design Awards)
- 2015 Healthcare Building of the Year (The Healthcare Centre Awards)
- 2014 Overall Excellence in Construction (The Irish Construction Awards)
- 2014 Health Project of the Year (The Irish Construction Awards)
This multi-award winning project involved the construction of a new Day Hospital Ward Block located within the St Josephs Hospital Campus in Raheny. The new ward block comprises of Occupational and physiotherapy suites, Consulting and Assessment rooms, offices, waiting areas, bed areas, ADL Kitchen, dining areas and pantry.
Integrated collaborative working with the Client and Design Teams from the outset enabled the construction team to deliver an exemplar medical environment.